Unable to sign in on iOS

This discussion was created from comments split from: iPad app asking for license key.

Comments

• smplygd
    smplygd
    Community Member

I have a team-account in Version7, installed it on my mac everything is fine. Than I installed it on my iphone, tried to add the team-account and my password and my secret key are not working. Deinstalled it twice, downloaded it twice, restarted the iphone but I can still can not log in. Do you have a hint for me?
    Desperately Robert

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @smplygd! I'm sorry for the trouble. I can't be certain, but it sounds as if you may have been using 1Password in standalone mode prior to opening a 1password.com account, and used a different Master Password when you signed up for your 1password.com account than you were previously using for your existing 1Password data? Try this: open https://my.1password.com in a browser (or, if you have a Business or Teams Pro account, use your own subdomain - you would know what this is: (yourdomain).1password.com ), and try signing in there using your Secret Key and Master Password. Let me know if you're able to do that.

This discussion has been closed.