15 minutes have passed and the changed passwords are still useless to be synchronized.

Options

Why is your synchronization function so difficult to use in China? It has been 22 minutes since I sent this article, and it is still not completed.

I hope you can provide third-party synchronization functions, such as webdav, onedirve, icloud, etc.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 1903
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• To my knowledge, @ilolita, there's nothing in particular that should impact sync in China moreso or differently than in other countries. Distance always does play some role, but if you have no trouble accessing websites hosted in the U.S., you shouldn't have any trouble syncing your 1Password data either. In fact, there's a strong chance the sites you visit and 1Password run on the same systems. I can't remember the exact figure, but Amazon Web Services accounts for a huge chunk of the web in general. Given that, I'd imagine the issue is less with the service itself and more something on your network 1Password isn't handling properly. Do you have a VPN, proxy, firewall or anti-virus (other than Windows Defender) running on this PC, by chance?

This discussion has been closed.