problem signing in on iPhone, iPad and Mac

Options
sammi1028
sammi1028
Community Member

When I sign in to 1Password on my iPhone, iPad and Mac I get the following error.

"We’re having trouble logging into your account. Please make sure your Secret Key and password are filled in correctly."

No password works. I got out my original papers but the password did not work. I tried the passwords I have for each device but they did not work. I have looked up the secret key and it is correct. Luckily, I have the option of saying "not now" which allows me to get into my 1Password. How can I fix this?

Also, on my Mac, when I go into "logins" there is no column of alphabetic letters to let me quickly go to a particular section on logins. Why is this absent and can it be fixed?

I appreciate your help.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sign in problem on iPhone, iPad and Mac

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2019
    Options

I am not sure I understand the password issue. It almost sounds like you may have a password stored, and a prompt is asking you to save that password. Could you try explaining it to me again? A few screenshots may help me.

• A word about security:
      Please, do not share screenshots containing sensitive information. e.g., passwords. Additionally, never share your Master Password or Secret Key with anyone, including us!

To answer your last question, yes, you sure can sort alphabetically. Please see my screenshot, which will help you locate the options. The selection box is immediately below the search field.

I look forward to helping you with the password issue, once we can gather further information. I would hate to steer you in the wrong direction.

--
    Tommy

This discussion has been closed.