Why can't I view passwords on one device.

Options
nod005
nod005
Community Member

I am using 1Password Family. All devices are up to date. I can view the passwords on my iMac, my iPhone, and my wife's iPhone. On my wife's iPad Pro I can view the vaults and the number of items in them however I can't see the items. Looking around this forum I think I have to give myself permission to view in the vaults. Having the passwords on her devices is for my convenience as I manager her stuff. How do I give myself permission?

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.15.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nod005
    nod005
    Community Member
    Options

Anyone? Seems funny all the other devices are working right except the iPad. Since I am the one giving the permissions I don't see a problem. On my iMac, where 1password is installed, when I click "manage access" on her vault I am listed there. As I said in the earlier post, I help her with her devices.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @nod005

If you open the vault switcher on the iPad (top left of the 1Password app) are you in the All Vaults view? If so, what do you see when you tap on Categories (bottom of the screen) > All Items? Do you see the items you're looking for, or no?

Ben

• nod005
    nod005
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

Actually I was taking the iPad out of the stand and tried real hard to drop it. After fumbling it I looked at the screen and there are the passwords. I guess in the course of trying to drop it I tapped something I had been missing.

Thank you

• Ben
    Options

Heh, fair enough. Glad to hear it didn't hit the ground, and that things seem to be working now. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.