New ipad

Options
ricardoe
ricardoe
Community Member

I am a Dr have a 1Password account on my iPad I have a new iPad and want to move my account to new iPad. Have two vaults under my user name however the vault on old iPad is not one of the two under my account, unfortunately the vault on my old iPad has all my passwords on it does anyone know how to move it to the new iPad on my WI-FI. R.B.

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2019
    Options

@ricardoe

So we get off to a decent start, where you are to set up that new iPad with 1Password? It sounds like it, and you need assistance with moving those items from the old one which contains all your existing data.

Do the vaults on the old iPad also show up on the new iPad? It sounds like you may have two distinct setups.

Here is a help topic on how to move items between vaults. Based on your description, this may not be the one you need. I've included it here for others who may come across this topic.

This help topic covers how to move items from a standalone vault to an account setup. Based upon your description, about the old iPad having one vault and the new one having two vaults. I have a suspicion this is what you need. I think the video is the best way to go because you can pause and rewind it as needed vs. me chatting away. :blush:

• Please note, the two videos are very distinct to your given situation, and you will need to choose the appropriate one that fits your situation.

Please let me know if I can assist you any further. We're here to help!

--

edit: I am also going to move this to the iOS forum instead of Mac.

This discussion has been closed.