To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

2nd time trying to create an account w/o success. Must I create another email address to start fresh

Leiterman
Leiterman
Community Member

Hi 1Password,
I tried to set up an account months ago, and got so frustrated by the complications that I quit. I decided to try again over the holidays, and got further this time. Until 1Password told me I could not proceed until I provided the key and some other important security detail that go with my email. I do not have either.

Ironic that my lack of a password prevents me from registering for a password-assistance app., but that's where I am. I dearly hope I will not have to start with yet another gmail email address in order to use 1Password. I already have two gmail addresses and that is quite enough. Advice?

Sincerely,
Barbara

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:2nd time trying to create an account w/o success. Must I create another email address to start fresh

Comments

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member

@Lieterman Suggest you hang in there this time around. The support pros here will have you up and running in no time. Best of all, once you get through it, it'll likely be the last time you have to run the set up gauntlet. Good luck.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Leiterman! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please let us know exactly what the problem is this time around? Where exactly are you getting stuck?

This discussion has been closed.