Vault display error.

Calion
Calion
Community Member

When I move an Item from one vault to another, all items now show as being in the vault the item just got moved to until logout (quitting and restarting 1Password does not fix the problem).

This does not occur in 7.4.1.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.2.BETA-1 (70402001)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2019

I notice some display issues yesterday on my Mac. I have not seen them again. If you notice them please try to remember any activities before you experienced the behavior. It may help track it down.

I am moving this to the Mac Beta section, so as not to confuse people on the stable channel.

edit: fix typo

• It's still a very early beta, with lots of kinks to work out. I never saw the issue prior to the latest beta. So, I cannot comment on that. As to reproducing, I am not part of that team, thought I do do dabble and try to do it as much as possible.

I'll check and see if I can locate any reports of this behavior.

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member

I'm seeing the same issue. I'm trying to fix a vault that got out of sync on a few devices and it threw me for a real loop.

Running 7.4.2 Beta-1 under macOS Mojave 10.14.6

• I was copying items between vaults last night, and witnessed this behavior. Thanks for the reports!

• Hi everyone, I wanted to update this topic and say that development is aware, and we hope to have a fix soon.

ref: dev/apple/issues#4527

This discussion has been closed.