Autofill doesn't work properly in Marktplaats app

ErikdePerik
ErikdePerik
Community Member

Hi there,

This morning I added a sign-in for a website named "Marktplaats" to 1password on my desktop. (Through 1passwordX) So far no problems. (Marktplaats is the Dutch equivalent of Ebay, I think it's actually owned by Ebay)

When I tried to sign in to the Marktplaats-app on my Android phone using 1password, it gave a message which don't really remember, and it just filled my email-adress. Not the password. (The description of the password-textbox is "wachtwoord" by the way. Maybe it's a language thing)
I tried restarting my phone, no result. The message I don't remember only came up the first time. 1password now just fills my email-adress and makes the emailadress textbox a yellow colour. It does nothing to the "wachtwoord" textbox.

I use a Nokia 7.1 phone with Android one, so it has the latest updates from Google. It runs Android 10.

Greetings, Erik

Comments

• Hi @ErikdePerik, is this the app you're referring to: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.marktplaats.android?

If it is then I can see what you mean, it doesn't seem to be a language thing as I observed the same behaviour in English too. However it is possible to get 1Password to fill the password for you.

After you've filled your email address, long press in the password field and, from the context menu that appears, tap "Auto-fill" (If you see "Paste", tap ⋮ and then Auto-fill), 1Password should then fill the password. :smile:

• ErikdePerik
    ErikdePerik
    Community Member

Hi andiAG, thanks for your fast response. That indeed is the app I am using. It works the way you say, thanks.

• @ErikdePerik Thanks for the update. I'm glad andiAG was able to help!

This discussion has been closed.