For a paid service, it is amazing how I cannot easily get a number to call?

The simplest of the first step - Install Chrome extension is not working. And two different searches landed me to the same crappy recommendation of Uninstall, Reinstall and Restart my computer. Really? For a service that is going to be my vault of all passwords... that is some pretty dumb recommendation. Anyways, willing to give you guys one more shot. Let me know how to fix my chrome extension. Unable to create a vault until your extension works and remembers my passwords (facepalm).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:For a paid service, it is amazing how I cannot easily get a number to call?

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @K10merchant ,
    We do not offer phone support at the moment, but we will gladly help you here or via a personal support ticket. Either way our support is top notch, if you give it a chance that is.

Can you please provide me with a little bit more information on the issue? Which extension did you try to install? What happened when you installed it? Did you get an error of some sort? The more details you can provide us with, the easier it would be to help you. Feel free to share screenshots as well, just make sure not to reveal any personal information in them.

This discussion has been closed.