1password not synching, vault discrepancy

matbb
matbb
Community Member

Hi, my 1password synch is out of date. The wlan synching is never working. I changed recently to the 1password.com subscription. When I try to synch on Wlan, it just does not work. Then I tried with dropbox, it find 1 password files on my computer 1password.agilekeychain and /1password.opvault doesent matter which I choose I get the same error, vault discrepancy.

I tried looking on the knowledgebase but did not find how to proceed to troubleshoot this.

I have 1password7 for mac,

thank you

Matteo

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1password not synching, vault discrepancy

Comments

• @matbb

At some point in our discussions, due to the fact you mention a membership, we're like to discuss account-specific details, For your privacy and safety, we never answer questions regarding account's in the public forums. So, I would like to have you send in an email to us at support@1password.com or by visiting the contact us page.

Once we receive that, we can maintain a direct line of communication to better assist you.

• matbb
    matbb
    Community Member

ok, thank you, I wrote support then

Matteo

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you, I confirm that we have received your email. Someone will be in touch with you via email as soon as possible. So we don't duplicate answers by posting in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion so we can continue the conversation via email.

ref: BHD-45179-433

This discussion has been closed.