To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrade to “families,” currently on “individual plan through Apple.

jraramsey
jraramsey
Community Member

Hello, I need to upgrade to “families” account, but currently in “individual” subscription through Apple. I read the knowledge base and followed the steps to cancel it. I opened a ticket and still have not be contacted and there was no resolution. Ref [#ZHT-73985-447]

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2019

@jraramsey

For your privacy and safety, we never answer questions regarding account's in the public forums. Please continue with that discussion you started in our ticket system. We strive to answer all tickets as quickly as possible and in the order we receive them. Due to the holidays, we seem to be running a bit behind. Someone will reply as soon as possible.

ref: ZHT-73985-447

• jraramsey
    jraramsey
    Community Member

Understood, but it has been over 6 hrs since I submitted a ticket.

• :) :+1: We're working through the tickets, hang in there.

• ChrisGado
    ChrisGado
    Community Member

I have the same issue. I sent email last night and posted a new discussion on this forum. There does not appear to be a seamless way to upgrade to family plan,

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ChrisGado:

Thank you, I have managed to locate your email in the system. Someone will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

ref: CDE-13151-161

This discussion has been closed.