I am unable to open my 1Password 7 account on my iPad. Just getting a red bar

Options
snsokstan
snsokstan
Community Member

1Password is working OK on my desktop mac and my iPhone. I installed the app on my iPad Pro (iPad OS 13.3.1) and went through the installation process. I used the QR code on my iPhone to input name and secret key. After typing in the password correctly at least 10 times, all I get is a red bar that is directly above the "scan Setup Code" white bar. The code scanned OK and my secret key looks right.

I was also trying to access 1password from my macbook. Instead of the red bar, I got that "legacy operation" error message I saw in several posts here in the last couple of months.

Before all this happened, I did go into the web app and turn on 2FA. I don't know if that makes a difference.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.1 (70401001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: not sure but I usually don't use it
OS Version: iPad OS 13.3.1
Sync Type: via my subscription
Referrer: forum-search:Can't add account on iPad

Comments

• snsokstan
    snsokstan
    Community Member
    Options

The error message I mentioned above on my macbook (running latest Catalina) was "The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.agilebits.onepassword.b5server.legacy error"

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @snsokstan!

Are you able to login to your 1Password account in a browser (instead of in the apps) on your iPad or MacBook? Or do you get the same error message there?

This discussion has been closed.