NYTimes is in my vault on computers but will not come up as login option on my phone

Options
NBell
NBell
Community Member

I have a NYT login in one of my vaults and it works fine on my computers. But when I go to log in to the app on my phone, and open 1Password, the NYT is not in the list of my stored logins. I've also tried opening 1Password on my phone and looking at the list there and the same is true, the NYT login simply doesn't show up in the list. I have not compared the lists to see if any other logins are just flat out missing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @NBell. Welcome to the forum. :smile: I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with the NYT login not showing up on your phone. Do you happen to have an additional vault on your computers that isn't present on your mobile device. This could happen if, for example, your computers still have an old standalone vault on them synced via Dropbox or iCloud but your mobile device is 1Password.com-only.

• NBell
    NBell
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you ag_michaelc. I do not have any vaults other than the ones that I recently created on 1Password (that are all part of one account).

• @NBell if you open the 1Password app itself, rather than opening it as part of the Password AutoFill workflow while trying to fill your login in the NYT app, do you see your login in your list of All Items?

• NBell
    NBell
    Community Member
    Options

No, it doesn't show up in the list of All Items when I open the app. That's what I have found so perplexing.

• Ben
    Options

@NBell

If you add a new item to 1Password on your computer does it appear on your phone?

Ben

• NBell
    NBell
    Community Member
    Options

I have spent the last few days entering all of my passwords and they have all come up on my phone. I just pulled up the two lists (phone and computer) and compared them. The only other one, in addition to the NYTimes, that does not come up on my phone is Netflix and that's been a part of the vaults for at least a month. (I actually don't care about that one.) In any case, it doesn't seem like it's a new problem. And I cannot remember when I added the NYT to the vault. I can try adding it to my phone vault manually but it just bothers me that this is happening.

• Ben
    Options

I would agree... the fact that any items are not being synced is concerning and a problem we'd like to address. At this point I'd suggest re-creating the NYT login item on the computer and see if at that point it syncs as expected:

How to save a Login manually in your browser | 1Password

Please let me know how it goes.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.