To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can I get refunded if I got charged because I forgot to cancel the subscription during free trial?

bryanski
bryanski
Community Member

Hi. I just got charged today but I have no intention of using 1Password. I was on a free trial but forgot to cancel my subscription. Is there a way to get refunded?
(By the way, I reached out via Twitter and the contact form so apologies in advance for multiple messages from me.)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni

Apologies for the unexpected charge—I see your email, and I'll go help you out there now. We can keep talking over email since this involves account-specific information!

• bryanski
    bryanski
    Community Member

Thank you Henry!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

• Tibor
    Tibor
    Community Member

Same situation here. How about notifying before actually charging? This is very frustrating. If if wouldn't be for my bank this would probably went unnoticed.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2020

@Tibor:

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us two emails about this. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

ref: SBY-31827-987

This discussion has been closed.