Login stopped working

Options
LarryMcJ
LarryMcJ
Community Member

No updates from me of any kind, yet suddenly the following login just stopped working in iOS (works fine in macOS with the Safari extension and also works fine in Chrome with 1Password X.

https://www.amctheatres.com/

For years this worked just fine regardless of the device used. Now it autofills fine in the Safari extension and with 1Password X in Chrome. But using iOS, "Open & Fill" does nothing, the credential fields remain blank.

Tapping on the KEY icon at the bottom right in the iOS 1P browser brings up the AMC login in 1Password, but tapping it only fills in the password field, not the username field. Repeating the process does the same thing. Manually filling in the username works, but the form will not submit as it says the password field must be filled in. It is...at least with dots, but the site still thinks the password field is blank.

I've deleted the login from 1Password twice and recreated it. Once using 1Password Save & Fill and once more, filling in everything manually. Same result...it just won't work.

I have about a dozen more logins that have similar issues when autofilling or trying to login. But I'll wait until we get this one solved in hopes the cure might apply to some of the others.

1Password Version: iOS 7.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 13.3
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member
    Options

UPDATE - This is odd, after several days of not working it’s OK again. I still have to tap in either the username or password field to bring up the login in 1Password, but that’s always been the case.

I’m guessing this was something temporarily broken on their end because it was definitely not working and now it is.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @LarrymcJ. Since we haven't released an update within the last few days I'd have to concur with your assessment. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.