To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

comparison of standalone and membership features

Options
Mr_Six
Mr_Six
Community Member

Hi!

Longtime customer, first-time asker ... I'm upgrading from v6 to v7 for Mac and trying to decided whether to buy a standalone license or a membership. I've looked through a bunch of pages and the forums but haven't found a simple side-by-side comparison of features. Is one available? I'd appreciate it if you could point me to it if there is. Thanks much!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Mr_Six! Welcome to the forum!

We don't have a direct comparison between the two, but here you can see all the features that come with a Membership, which are not available in the standalone license.

Basically, with the standalone license all you get is the desktop app for the platform you purchased. A Membership offers you many more features in addition to the desktop app :)

• Mr_Six
    Mr_Six
    Community Member
    Options

I went for the subscription model.

But when I set up my account, although all of my items in my v6 vault got moved. I can't seem to migrate my pre-existing vaults. The Migrate Standalone Vaults to Account option is greyed out. Is there a way to get them moved into my account?

Thanks!

• joshua_1p
    edited January 2020
    Options

Hey @Mr_Six,

That is fantastic news and I am so glad you decided to give our membership option a try. I would be more than happy to help you get your other vaults moved over to your 1Password account! In this case, in order to get a better understanding, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostic report from your device. Please see the guide below to learn how to send us a diagnostic report from your device.

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send the diagnostic report to support@1password.com and add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#LCZ-23453-234]

This will link your diagnostics report to our current discussion and I can help you further from there!:)

This discussion has been closed.