To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

move account from 1password.com to 1password.eu?

mikaelbc
mikaelbc
Community Member

I have just signed up for a family account and realize that I want to use 1password.eu instead of .com. Please advice...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:eu

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mikaelbc! Welcome to the forum!

You can sign up for an account on 1Password.eu, and then delete your existing account on 1Password.com. If you have created any data already, you can also move it between the accounts before you delete your old one.

• mikaelbc
    mikaelbc
    Community Member

Hi, thanks for that! Now a new account is created and everything moved to the new vault!
    Now trying to delete the old account. Message is ”You are on the individual plan, billed through appstore. Manage your subscription in app store”

Looked everywhere in the app without finding out how to cancel / delete the account.
    Once again help needed ;-)
    /M

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@mikaelbc:

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• mikaelbc
    mikaelbc
    Community Member

Ticket # [#ADE-49551-697]
    Regards
    Mikael

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your email in our system. To avoid replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion, and someone will reply to your email as soon as possible.

ref: ADE-49551-697

This discussion has been closed.