To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

got new laptop and phone and cannot get 1Password to work on Is "Read only" and account is "Frozen"

Options
nomdeline
nomdeline
Community Member

On laptop Is "Read only" and does not offer the ability to click on webpage and logon. I can copy & paste name and password to logon on page. My account details say account is "frozen" . Plugin in Chrome does not offer autofill

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:got new laptop and phone and cannot get 1Password to work. Is "Read only" and account is "Frozen"

Comments

• nomdeline
    nomdeline
    Community Member
    Options

Also keeps trying to get me to buy subscription. I purchased standalone version of V7 in November 18

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @nomdeline!

It sounds like you purchased a license, and also created a subscription account, but you really only need one of the two. If you purchased a license, have you applied it to the 1Password for Mac app already?

You can check if this is the case by opening 1Password, clicking on 1Password in the menu bar and selecting the License... entry in the menu that appears.

• nomdeline
    nomdeline
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you ag_ana. I had downloaded the laptop app from the apple store. Re-installed from 1Password site and all well now. :-)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Ana you are very welcome, @nomdeline! :) We are glad to hear you are all set.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, we are always ready to do that. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.