1Password 7 Windows Sync To Android

Hi, I am a long term user of 1 Password, I Own 1 Password for Mac(with Standalone License) I have been using WLAN sync to sync my passwords to Android and IPad. Recently I bought a Windows PC. I wanted to sync my password to windows as well. so installed 1 Password 7 and Purchased a Standalone License(Didn't realize there is not wlan sync in it). Is there any way I can sync my Vault from Android Phone(Synced using 1 Password Mac) to Sync with 1 Password for Windows in PC. and Use them Both? Please I am not interested in syncing my credentials to the cloud so wanted to sync only between devices I own.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 for Windows
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Siva 👋

With syncing via WLAN isn’t available in 1Password 6 or later on Windows, but taking in mind that we're using a mixture of both Windows, Mac, and Android devices, it sounds like your sure-fire way to ensure all of those devices stay synced with each other would be to do so via Dropbox.

https://support.1password.com/sync-with-dropbox/

Doing so would continue to allow you to sync your 1Password so you can access your data on all your Macs, Windows PCs, iOS and Android devices.

This discussion has been closed.