Mac App Store vs Web Store

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password available in the Microsoft Store.

Comments

• Cartman
    Cartman
    Community Member
    Options

Just curious...(and sorry to go off topic). I noticed that there is an Apple store version of 1Password for the Mac in addition to the downloadable application. Is it two different versions on the Mac? It is much easier to install the Apple store version so that's what we do for the Mac's at work.

• Ben
    Options

The version of 1Password for Mac is available to 1Password membership customers only. Otherwise it is essentially the same software that is available from our website. If you have a membership you can certainly use 1Password from the App Store if you wish. :)

Ben

• sidtree
    sidtree
    Community Member
    Options

hi, I'm 1password member (individual) I subscribed for 28 US dollars / year (discounted rate)
    I'm on this plan from last 2 years. earlier I requested that price of subscription should be reasonable for indian customers. that has been addressed now on iOS App Store, price for 1password family membership in indian apple App Store is ... Rs 1649/year.. my current subscription is running till may 2020. please tell me how can I take benefit of price correction in my country.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @sidtree,

Since this is a billing question, you would be better suited sending an email to our Billing team at support@1password.com rather than continue on this public forum.

This discussion has been closed.