1Password Public IPs

Options
RichardF
RichardF
Community Member
edited January 2020 in 1Password 7 for Windows

We use a webfilter/authentication appliance to allow our users internet connectivity. Occasionally, users receive a prompt from this appliance when using 1Password on the Windows client. I can bypass this by creating some rules based off destination IPs. I was wondering if there was a list of public 1Password IPs that I could white-list.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Public IP

Comments

• bundtkate
    edited January 2020
    Options

We have a list of ports and domains 1Password uses here, @RichardF :

https://support.1password.com/ports-domains/

I've reached out to confirm this as I'm not totally certain of the whys and wherefores, but we don't have IPs because I believe the IPs accessed won't be static. Our service is hosted on AWS and if memory serves they will shift IPs based on load. Hopefully the domains allow you to accomplish your goal, but let me know if not. May be there's nothing I can do if I'm right about those IPs, but there's certainly a chance I'm not so worth the follow-up at which point I'll hopefully have got some feedback to confirm or deny. :+1:

• RichardF
    RichardF
    Community Member
    Options

I will see what I can do with those domains. My device appears to be limited to IP white-listing which is unfortunate, but perhaps I can find a work around. Thank you for your help!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RichardF,

Please let us know how it works. We are here to help, if it doesn't.

Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.