Scan document

plindeman
plindeman
Community Member

When I scan a document I have the possibility to manual edit the outline for instance. But after editing how do I go back to save this scanned document into my vault. I only see the following buttons

Thanks,
Peter

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @plindeman!

I don't recognize those icons as being 1Password icons. Are you by chance using a separate app to do this?

• plindeman
    plindeman
    Community Member

I do it directly from within 1password.

I do the following steps

1. I select the vault I want to scan the document to
    2. I click the + on the upper right and select Document
    3. Then I get a question popup of how I like to import and I select Scan a document
    4. Then the camera automatically takes a photo. I then can click this photo and then I select the part I like to keep but then cannot get back to save it

Is it since a new er iOS possible that another program works as a plugin then orso if this is not native 1password?
    The workflow seems the same as "Scanner Pro" by Readle

• @plindeman,

It looks like we have a highlight color bug in light mode. With those controls visible at the bottom of the screen, there is a "done" button in the top left and a "retake" button in the top right of the screen.

• plindeman
    plindeman
    Community Member

Hmm, those buttons did not appear on my screen

• @plindeman,

Since the text is white you can't see them, but if you tap there, top left is done and top right is retake. We'll get this fixed up in the next release.

This discussion has been closed.