WLAN sync is not working

Options
AllUserNamesInUse
AllUserNamesInUse
Community Member

I upgraded to V7 on my Mac via a license and am not using the web-based vault, i.e., one vault on my desktop. I have the newest iOS versions on my phone and iPad. I have just had cause to sync the devices and it does not seem to be working. 1PW is open on my Mac, I hit "sync now" on either iOS device, and nothing happens. "Last sync" says "never" and the number of items does not match across devices. WLAN sync worked fine before the upgrade.

1Password Version: 7.3.2 (mac)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.15.2, iOS 13.3
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @AllUserNamesInUse

"Last Sync" not updating is just a display issue that we have been working on a fix for. Said fix is currently in beta testing, so that shouldn't take much longer.

As for sync itself not working, that's a little more difficult to deal with. WLAN syncing is incredibly complex and individualized to the user's setup and can break for a whole bunch of reasons, or seemingly no reason at all. Take a look at our WLAN sync troubleshooting guide and see if any of the steps there solve your issue.

• AllUserNamesInUse
    AllUserNamesInUse
    Community Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

Switched WiFi off on all platforms, then turned it back on, and problem solved! Always impressed with the support for this best-in-class app!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@AllUserNamesInUse, I am very happy to hear things are working as expected now.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.