Path forward for Legacy 1password purchase

Hey all
I purchased 1password v3.9.5 as a standalone app in 2012 via the app store. I setup a new computer recently and somehow ended up on 1password 6 which is now showing me the "Trial expired. Click here to buy" message. What are my options going forward given that:

1. Im not interested in the SaaS/subscription membership option
  2. I'm ok with running the last supported version for 1password that is not the current version.

Where can I find this last supported version and what "license" do I use there?
Thanks

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.14.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @udit99! Welcome to the forum!

The latest version of 1Password is version 7. You can purchase a license for it directly inside the app after installing it, but please make sure you download it from our website, because the Mac App Store version only supports 1Password Memberships.

• udit99
    udit99
    Community Member

Hi ag_ana, thanks for the reply. I guess I didnt make it clear but I'd like to keep my current license and I'm ok with using an older version of the app. Put simply, what's the best course of action if I dont want to spend ANY additional $$ ? :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@udit99:

You can download 1Password version 3 from our website and try to install it. It might not work on recent operating systems anymore, since it's such an old version, but since you purchased a license for version 3, you can certainly download it and continue using it if you prefer.

This discussion has been closed.