Can login to bank on chrome but with 1pass says that browser not supported

ricberry50
ricberry50
Community Member

I can login to bank with chrome directly but if using 1Password I get the response that the browser is not supported

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can login to bank on chrome but with 1pass says that browser not supported

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ricberry50! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please share with us the exact steps you are following to login to your bank with 1Password, so we can test the procedure here too and see if we get the same message? Thank you!

• ricberry50
    ricberry50
    Community Member

It appears that 1password is defaulting to an android browser that is not comparable with westpac, and not to chrome. How do I reset this for my Galaxy Tab A. The app works fine in windows.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ricberry50:

We would love to test this and see if we can reproduce the issue. Please let us know the exact steps that you are following to login to your bank with 1Password.

• @ricberry50 If you long press on the URL from a Login item in 1Password, you can choose to open it in Chrome, or your default browser, instead of the built-in 1Browser. I recommend doing this, or visiting the site directly from your preferred browser and using Autofill or Accessibility to fill.

This discussion has been closed.