(Improvement) Unable to drag multiple items at a time

Options
CoreyCorey
CoreyCorey
Community Member
edited January 2020 in 1Password 7 for Windows

When I select multiple logins using Ctrl, Shift, or Ctrl+A, I am unable to drag more than one at a time to assign them tag(s).

This same unexpected behavior (bug?) was described in another thread but they were trying to use it to trash items instead of tag items:

When I select them all with ctrl-a or using the shift key to select multiple items, then drag them to trash, it releases the selection of all items and highlights only the first item and nothing is moved to trash.

Solution: Fortunately, I found a workaround that if you right click (instead of left click to drag), you can use the context menu to select the Tags you want (and you can use the context menu to "Move to Trash" the items you want).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @CoreyCorey!

Thank you for sharing the workaround you have found. I am sure other users stumbling upon this discussion will find it useful :+1:

• CoreyCorey
    CoreyCorey
    Community Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

Is the problem described in the title of this thread a bug or intended behavior?

• huseyinudemy
    huseyinudemy
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the workaround Corey. I have the same problem while organizing multiple logins.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@CoreyCorey @huseyinudemy:

We want you to be able to drag and drop several items, so I will forward your report/suggestion to our team and we will see what we can do about it in our future updates. We've been working on a big one, so please stay tuned.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.