I can not install 1password app on my Mac

JosipAnic
JosipAnic
Community Member

I could not login to my desktop app. Every time I tried to enter master password, my app would just freeze with "circle spinning" icon.
I tried reinstalling app but then I can't pass system password screen. Every time I tried to enter password, I get same "circle spinning" icon and everything is stuck at that.

Also, after clean reinstall I experience same thing.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.2
Sync Type: Teams

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2020

Hi @JosipAnic! Welcome to the forum!

Do you see the same thing even after you reboot your computer?

• JosipAnic
    JosipAnic
    Community Member

@ag_ana after waiting for a long time I managed somehow to enter password and install app, but now after reboot, I experience same effect when trying to enter master password on desktop app. So 'spinning circle' icon (I guess loading indication) and actually I have feeling like nothing happens or everything is very slow. I can't notice anything happens to system, just within 1password app.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@JosipAnic:

Thank you for the update. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from this Mac the next time this happens (right after it happens), and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.