Google Chrome is flagged as unsupported browser

2»

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@OlleLundell – That's good. We'll continue to work on a solution on our end. If/when you do need to enable Google Tag Manager again, try clearing your cache and let us know if that helps at all.

• lidocaine
    lidocaine
    Community Member

I've been having this same issue for a couple of months now--oddly enough, it only occurs on one of my Google accounts that is synced with Chrome. I have 2 that I switch between (one for work and one for personal) and had never had any problems until I attempted to install 1Password X on a Chromebook (which was flagged as incompatible). Now, only one of my Google accounts is flagged as using an unsupported browser--however, if I open up a new window under my personal google account, it works just fine as it always has.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@lidocaine – That's awfully strange! Do you have any other extensions installed in either browser profile?

• pontusnyberg
    pontusnyberg
    Community Member

This still seem to be an issue, i could reproduce the issue with Tag Manager as people above. When Tag Manager is enabled i get the "Browser not supported" message and if i clean my cache i can get to the login screen but if i refresh im back to the "Browser not supported" message. I disabled the Tag Manager and repeated the steps and indeed it works even when i refresh. Does not seem to be any issues with the sync with my Google Account only Tag Manager.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the confirmation, @pontusnyberg. That lines up with our understanding of the issue. I'll let my team know that you're still running into it.

ref: ops/ops-issues#1767

This discussion has been closed.