accessing data pushed to slack through API, CLI ...

jfmarquis
jfmarquis
Community Member

Hello Guys,
I'm very interested to push events going to slack to another target like syslog ...
are thoses informations stored anywhere ? is it possible to access it ? API, CLI, manual export...
is there any possibility to do it ?
thanks a lot for your help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jfmarquis,

The sign-in notifications aren't stored anywhere, but everything that you see in the Activity Log is available via the CLI tool's op list events command. I'd like to see us make it easier to get this data into other systems. I'd love to hear about what you'd like to be doing with it.

Rick

• jfmarquis
    jfmarquis
    Community Member

Hello, first of all i want to wish to an happy new year.
    for Activity logs, i want to collect trace to store it into my centralized database.
    In addition, you are collecting a lot of interesting information that can be exploit : device used... that can help to understand better user's behaviors.
    tell me if i'm not clear
    have a nice day

• cohix
    cohix
    1Password Alumni

@jfmarquis when you say you "want to collect trace", could you explain what you mean there?

As for the information we collect, that data is only available to your account administrators, and the behavior of the users in your account is something that we believe the account administrators should have access to. What kind of exploit are you referring to?

• jfmarquis
    jfmarquis
    Community Member

Hello,
    i want to request through via API all informations available from administrator interface : user, devices, connection...
    some of them are available through slack
    is it possible ?
    thanks for your help

• cohix
    cohix
    1Password Alumni

@jfmarquis currently the only way to make API calls to get such information is by deploying our SCIM bridge (https://support.1password.com/scim) and then making requests to it. The CLI is the only other way to get programmatic access to that information.

This discussion has been closed.