Help--Nothing works--Windows/iPhone/Dropbox

When the Welcome to 1Password window appears, it doesn’t matter whether I click " Create new..." or "Open existing...", it cannot find a "1Password.agilekechain" file. My iPhone cannot find the file in dropbox. The "App has Full Access in Dropbox". I have wasted over an hour on this. Is there anyone --a phone #-- that I could talk to for assistance? I thought that this app would be a real time saver but it is not intuitive to set up, or perhaps I am just stupid.
Win 7, IE9

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    When you click "create new..." then there is no need to find an existing .agilekeychain folder. Simply press OK and 1Password should create a new .agilekeychain folder for you.
  • Thanks! I may be over the hump.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2011

When you click "create new..." then there is no need to find an existing .agilekeychain folder. Simply press OK and 1Password should create a new .agilekeychain folder for you.

...and for the 1Password for iOS app on your iPhone to find your 1Password data, you'll need to set up Dropbox and 1Password as described in the following documents.

The "big picture":
    Windows-specific instructions:
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2011
    We do feel 1Password is a huge timesaver; like any tool, though, you need to know a few things about it.

We always recommend that new users take a few minutes to read the Introduction, Getting Started, and Tutorials sections of the user's guide. They're short, and they'll give you the information you need to get up to speed quickly. As you use 1Password for Windows, we believe you'll find the FAQ section to be a useful resource, too.
This discussion has been closed.