I am unable to save drop down choice and username on portal.

I am unable to save my selection of "student" and then my username on the following potal:
https://wakeid.wcpss.net/

The password field is able to be saved, when the brower is advanced to the next page.

Are there any solutions for this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @turtle320 ,
    You didn't provide us with any info on your setup (which operating system, version of 1Password and browser), but I went ahead and tested this website anyway and couldn't find any way to make 1Password control that dropdown selection on any version. I'm afraid there isn't a way to do that on this specific website.

• turtle320
    turtle320
    Community Member

Yes, I am pretty sure its broken everywhere. FYI - It is the latest chrome with the latest 1P plugin. And the username support isn't working either.

Is there a way to edit the web form details to manually set it? Or to update 1p's logic to cover this scenario?

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @turtle320 ,
    Dropdowns selections are tricky. I've seen plenty that works well with 1Password and some that don't. This is not a global problem with 1Password, but rather a matter of how the dropdown is built.

I've tried changing the saved web form details when I tested it but nothing was affecting the dropdown on your website.
    While we are constantly developing 1Password and improving its abilities to autofill, I'm not sure if this instance is something we can do anything about since the way this dropdown is built does not allow anything but manual mouse interaction to control it.

• turtle320
    turtle320
    Community Member

What about the username support?

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

@turtle320 The username autofilled fine for me. Are you having troubles with it as well?
    If so, please try saving a new multi-page login for this website using these steps: https://support.1password.com/create-multi-page-login/

This discussion has been closed.