Link related items in 1Password standalone?

Options
Psychor
Psychor
Community Member

Hi,

I can't seem to accomplish this with the standalone version. Am I missing something?

https://support.1password.com/link-items/

Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Psychor

Linking of items is a 1Password.com feature. It would require a 1Password membership. If you'd like to discuss the possibility of upgrading please reach out to us at support@1password.com - we'd be happy to help. Thanks!

Ben

• Psychor
    Psychor
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben,

I have no interest in moving to the online option. It would be nice if the standalone versions weren't left behind in terms of features.

Thanks.

• Ben
    Options

@Psychor

We're no longer advertising licenses. Membership is the way forward. If you change your mind we'll be happy to help you get upgraded so you can take advantage of the new features. :+1:

Ben

• Psychor
    Psychor
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben,

So because licenses are no longer being advertised are we to assume that license-based versions of 1Password won't be as supported as other versions? If so, that's disappointing and I wish that I known that before I decided to move to the 1Password ecosystem. I, along with others, have zero interest in an online-only solution.

Take care.

• Ben
    Options

@Psychor

So because licenses are no longer being advertised are we to assume that license-based versions of 1Password won't be as supported as other versions?

If you mean are there / will there be features that are only available through membership then yes, that's true. Membership is where our development focus currently is, and that is likely to remain the case going forward. Standalone will certainly benefit from some of those improvements as well, but that isn't going to be the case for every feature.

I, along with others, have zero interest in an online-only solution.

I wouldn't describe 1Password membership as an "online-only" solution. It works offline. It will only sync your devices when online, but that is true of standalone in the vast majority of cases as well.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.