Shadow scrolling

Options
kiwibloke
kiwibloke
Community Member

This is a bit of a strange one and not a major problem, when I click on the drop down extension's at the top of my page, either one, and say im on google home page, the mouse will scroll down through the my page options but it will also scroll down on my google page in the background, like a shadow, I hope you can follow, I'm not sure if it's my Macbook as this also did it with another password software I tried. Any ideas?

1Password Version: 7.4.2.
Extension Version: no idea
OS Version: macOS Catalina 10.15.3
Sync Type: no idea

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kiwibloke!

when I click on the drop down extension's at the top of my page, either one,

Can you please post a screenshot of what you are referring to when you mentioned these two drop downs?

• kiwibloke
    kiwibloke
    Community Member
    edited February 2020
    Options

Here I have clicked on the extension, either one does the same, ( I've made it slightly larger to show it better) and I've slid my mouse down the page, in doing so all those search phrase's have appeared and one is highlighted, where the mouse is on British Airways, the one underneath is also highlighted. Hope that makes sense.

[screenshot removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kiwibloke:

I have removed the screenshot from your post for your privacy since it included your email address. Since this is a public forum, you might not want that information to be available to everyone.

I have also tried testing this on my device, but I could not reproduce the issue here. I wonder if a short video would be helpful to see what is going on. Would you be able to create a short screen recording and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com?

• kiwibloke
    kiwibloke
    Community Member
    Options

I have sent a short clip.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @kiwibloke! I confirm that I have located your message in our systems. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

ref: UQY-19625-179

This discussion has been closed.