I just upgraded my computer and migrated my data, now 1password7 crashes on launch. Help!

Options
qwertney
qwertney
Community Member

I cannot open 1Password7 on my new computer. I tried deleting the app, downloading and reinstalling, but half a second after launching, I get an error that says 1Password7 quit unexpectedly. At first, the error window suggested redownloading the application, but now it just is reporting that it quit. If it's useful, I can paste in the problem details.

1Password Version: 7.4.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X10.15.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:migrated to new computer 1password crashes

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @qwertney!

Please send us the problem details to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you. Perhaps also send us a diagnostics report from your Mac so we can look at the app configuration as well.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• qwertney
    qwertney
    Community Member
    Options

Emailed. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @qwertney! Did you receive a ticket number already?

• qwertney
    qwertney
    Community Member
    Options

I just did. #MCU-78655-657.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @qwertney! I confirm that I managed to locate your message in our systems. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

ref: MCU-78655-657

This discussion has been closed.