To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can I get refunded if I got charged because I forgot to cancel the subscription during free trial?

Options
bryanski
bryanski
Community Member

Hi. I just got charged today but I have no intention of using 1Password. I was on a free trial but forgot to cancel my subscription. Is there a way to get refunded?
(By the way, I reached out via Twitter and the contact form so apologies in advance for multiple messages from me.)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Apologies for the unexpected charge—I see your email, and I'll go help you out there now. We can keep talking over email since this involves account-specific information!

• bryanski
    bryanski
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Henry!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

• Tibor
    Tibor
    Community Member
    Options

Same situation here. How about notifying before actually charging? This is very frustrating. If if wouldn't be for my bank this would probably went unnoticed.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Tibor:

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us two emails about this. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

ref: SBY-31827-987

This discussion has been closed.