To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New PC - missing licence key - how to (re)activate?

Options
Kabuto
Kabuto
Community Member
edited February 2020 in Memberships

Hi @ all,
I have purchased 1Password on the 15.4.2017 by Apple iOs with my account (email is same as here) - it runs smooth on my old PC, iOs Mobile and iPad.
Now I bought a new PC and wanted to install it there (old PC will be formated and sold, so no double usage on 2 PCs), but it always indicates that I need to subscribe or enter a licence key - but I cannot find any key in my email storage, nor licence key file on my old PC.
How can I receive my licence key?
I tried so let it be sent to my email - but then i receive an email, that this email is not a registered account.

I searched in the whole app on my phone and tablet, but now where is a key indicated.

Also I synced it with my Dropbox - i could enter my 1password, all my data is visible (so i can see my stored logins) - but I could not store newly entered passwords, as it indicates "read only".

Would be great to get any support and help ,)

thx
Ingo

1Password Version: latest (downloaded on website)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Kabuto! Welcome to the forum!

I recommend reaching out to our sales team via email at sales@1password.com, as they will be in a better position to help you with your previous license purchase, without having to share purchase information on a public forum.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• Kabuto
    Kabuto
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ana for your reply - i reached out to the sales team - lets see what they answer ;) Have a good weekend!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @Kabuto! I confirm that I have managed to locate your email in our system. Someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Have a good weekend too! :)

ref: CWA-91158-426

This discussion has been closed.