To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Totally lost....

Options

So, I've been using 1Password for a number of year. Have it on my iPhone and iPad. Have a new MacBook and want to switch to a Membership account. But can't seem to figure out how to do that. It's always asking me for a Secret Key, but I don't ever recall getting such a thing. I've gone in the iPhone App under Settings, 1Password Accounts it finds my Account, but will not accept my Master Password. When I try to log on the website it is looking for a Secret Key. So confused.......

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• scottdurrell19
    scottdurrell19
    Community Member
    Options

update - managed to log in online and it shows me that I have a Secret Key, but doesn't reveal all of the characters. But issue is still the same, wants me to get the Key from App on my phone, but keep getting error message.....

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @scottdurrell19! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email about this issue. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: BYD-47163-448

This discussion has been closed.