Vault Management help

stex
stex
Community Member

I've discovered that I have vaults spread across the app and the cloud and I need to get all the data in the same place. When I go to the app and get into vault preferences I see that there are three vaults checked and it looks like this:

1. P
  2. H
    2a. P

Since my iOS devices can't see the data in 1. P, my goal would actually be to only have one vault. To consolidate all the data in 1. and 2a. into one vault that I can se not only on the app but also across all devices.

Help!

Mac App:
1Password
Version 6.8.8 (688001)
Mac App Store

iOS App:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @stex! Welcome to the forum!

What do 1. P and 2a. P stand for? Are they Primary and Private?

• stex
    stex
    Community Member

Yes

• @stex

Thanks for confirming. Is there a reason you're still using 1Password 6? If you have a 1Password membership that would include access to the latest versions of 1Password, including 1Password 7 for Mac. v7 can be found here:

1Password on the Mac App Store

v7 has an option: Help > Tools > Migrate Standalone Vaults to Account. First, switch from the All Vaults view to the Personal vault within your account to enable the option. This can be done through the vault switcher at the top left of 1Password's main window (when unlocked). Then select the migration tool.

This should take care of the situation for you. Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• stex
    stex
    Community Member

No specific reason. I’ll look at that soon. Thanks for taking the time to help!

• Sounds like a plan. You're very welcome. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.