How to remove Saved Form Details

LarryMcJ
LarryMcJ
Community Member

I've seen this asked here several times over the past couple of years, but I haven't seen a solution. Many sites, Costco.com is the worst, present many unnecessary web form details that 1Password adds to the login (partial example in the attached screenshot)...the actual list was a LOT longer. Is there a way to remove these from the 1Password login?

1Password Version: 7.4.2 (70402004)
Extension Version: 7.4.2
OS Version: 10.15.3
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @LarryMcJ!

If you edit your 1Password item, you can remove any fields you wish, including those saved in the web form details section.

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member

Thanks, ag_ana. After using 1Password for over 14 years I "thought" I knew that. But when I took this screenshot and a couple of other times I had looked recently, I didn't see the red "minus" sign to the far right of the field. I even searched the forums before posting and found another reference to the same question without an answer. But when I tried to edit the Saved Web Form Details again just now, the red "minus" sign was there. Something odd going on...or I need to drink more coffee! I'm guessing the latter :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@LarryMcJ:

You can never have enough coffee! :)

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member

I think I found the issue. In iOS “Saved form details” is displayed. But after I press EDIT it is not displayed, so they can’t be edited. If this is expected behavior, they can only be edited on my Mac.

• Correct; it can only be edited on Mac.

Ben

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member

👍 Thanks for confirming, Ben.

• On behalf of Ben, you're welcome. :)

This discussion has been closed.