MacOS App freezes

hmook
hmook
Community Member

Hi recently I've noticed that the MacOS version of the app freezes a lot. When I auto fill or edit an existing password the color wheel is showing and interrupting my workflow.

1Password Version: 7,4,1
Extension Version: use safari 7,4,1
OS Version: 10,15,3
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @hmook! I'm sorry for the trouble. Have you noticed any pattern to this behavior? Does it happen any time you're running 1Password? Only after a fresh restart? Only after you've been using your computer for a long time? Something else? Also: have you restarted your Mac since you began noticing the issue, and if so, what was the result?

• hmook
    hmook
    Community Member

Hi Lars, it occurred when I did a specific search and two results a (web) login and email account came up. This happend a few times on the same search.
    I’ve rebooted and closed/ updated 1Password

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@hmook:

Do you see the same issue even after updating to 1Password 7.4.2?

• hmook
    hmook
    Community Member

Yes I had the same issue yesterday. After I’ve updated.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@hmook:

Thank you for the confirmation. Can you please generate a diagnostics report from your Mac the next time this happens, right after it happens, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you? You can then email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• hmook
    hmook
    Community Member

Looks like this is solved

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

That's great to hear! Thank you for the update :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.