Comments

• ltashjian
    ltashjian
    Community Member

How do I set up autostart on my computer for 1Password

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @ltashjian! I'm not sure what you're asking us; can you clarify? What's not working the way you expect, specifically?

• ltashjian
    ltashjian
    Community Member

I would like to have 1Password start up automatically each morning instead of having to open the appt. Had a computer problem and had to delete this function. What I would like to sign is the pop up 1Password appt asking for log in. On a different subject I inputed a user name and password to establish my forum contact and now my interface to my log in appt is not downloading passwords. UGH!! Icon is suggesting turning on iPassword extensions. Not sure how to do this?

• @ltashjian

Thanks for clarifying. To help with that can you please tell me which platform are you using 1Password on: Mac or Windows? Which version of 1Password do you have installed?

Thanks.

Ben

• ltashjian
    ltashjian
    Community Member

Yes using MAC. I am getting a notice in my toolbar to turnoff notices extensions on Safari. Not exactly what I did this morning as everything was working correctly. Any change we can access you into my desktop to show you

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ltashjian:

I would like to have 1Password start up automatically each morning instead of having to open the appt. Had a computer problem and had to delete this function.

If you are on Mac, please open the 1Password app, then right-click on its icon in the Dock > Options > Keep in Dock ;)

This discussion has been closed.