Issue with Safari extension

System
edited February 2020 in Mac
This discussion was created from comments split from: Safari extension not working as of 7.3.2.

Comments

• terryzx
    terryzx
    Community Member

I also have this exact problem that I have been writing to support about for MONTHS with no help

• terryzx
    terryzx
    Community Member

I've had this exact same problem for a LONG time and no one at 1PW support seems to have a clue how to fix it. I Ama PAID MEMEBR and this needs to to addressed NOW!!!

• terryzx
    terryzx
    Community Member

The above video is the SAME thing that I keep getting after numerous remove and installs. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED NOW!!!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2020

Hi @terryzx!

I have merged all your comments you left about this into a single discussion, so we don't reply to you in multiple places.

I see that my colleague Yaron replied to your email 2 months ago, but we have never heard back from you since then until now. Please reply to his email and let's continue the conversation there if you are still experiencing issues, so we can help you get to the bottom of this. Thank you!

ref: GCK-76227-951

• terryzx
    terryzx
    Community Member

I never got a reply. I'm sick of hearing I did when I did NOT. This problem that has been ongoing over a year needs to be fixed NOW

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@terryzx:

I have just resent you the email from my colleague Yaron to your email address. Please let us know if you received it this time, and make sure you are also checking in your spam folder, just in case the previous version ended up there. Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

I see that you have replied to the email, so I am happy that you received it this time! So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and we will continue the conversation via email :+1:

ref: GCK-76227-951

This discussion has been closed.