Chrome extension squashed

Today, whenever I click on the Chrome extension, the box is squashed short. See the image below of the sign-in screen. It remains that same height once logged in.

I tried restarting Chrome, but it did not help.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:extension squashed

Comments

• Hi @tlynnjpeg,

Thanks for reporting this.

Did you recently change monitors or monitor's resolution?

The lock window is resizable, try to move your cursor down from the bottom edge of 1Password mini until it turns into the resize cursor, then drag it down to resize it.

• tlynnjpeg
    tlynnjpeg
    Community Member

Well, I did change the resolution, but that was after the size issue started. I was trying to see if I could get it to be more visible.

I had tried resizing the window but didn't have any luck and assumed it wasn't possible. Since you assured me it was possible, I fought with it a bit more and found the exact position I needed to place my cursor to be allowed to resize. It worked, thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of MikeT, you are welcome! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• tlynnjpeg
    tlynnjpeg
    Community Member

Well, it works, but it's unfortunately temporary. Every time it locks, I have to resize. If anyone has any ideas on how to get it to keep the correct size permanently, I'd be very happy, as this is a really aggravating issue.

• MikeT
    edited February 2020

@tlynnjpeg, do you use any software that customize how each application windows appear? Certain multi-monitor software or GPU software do this.

Were there any updates you may recall before this issue started?

Is it specific to the lock view only? The main interface and 1Password mini are fine?

• tlynnjpeg
    tlynnjpeg
    Community Member

No, no software that affects window appearance. It has been working normally until suddenly it wasn't. It's the entire extension "drop down" view, both the lock screen and once I unlock. The main 1password application behaves normally.

I want to say there was a recent extension update, but I'm not sure of the specific timing.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tlynnjpeg,

Do you see the same squashed window when you reboot in Safe Mode with Networking and open 1Password extension there?

Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.