Vault shared between 2 different 1Password Teams -- subscription questions

As a member of the ACN, we have been using 1PW Teams for macOS very successfully for a few years now. We recently recommended it to a client and they subscribed as well. They shared out a specific vault in their 1PW environment to me, and I can access as expected. We would like to add access for 2 of our techs as well, but the client is concerned about added monthly costs. Can you clarify what that extra cost might look like, considering that each Teams environment is already being charged for the seats being used. Are they paying extra for my access, and would they pay even more for adding 2 of our users to the same shared vault in their account? The client is macOS as well, if that matters...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6, 10.15.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @macserv

Is it just a single shared vault that they need to add your folks to? If so guest access may be appropriate, and is counted separately from team member accounts:

Share with guests in your team

1Password Teams includes 5 guests at no additional cost and 1Password Business includes 20 guests at no additional cost. Any added beyond that are billed at the same rate as a team member.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.