My login to 1Password on my iPad Pro (ios 13.3.1) and iPhone 6 (ios 12.4.5) have quit working.

Kent Rebman
Kent Rebman
Community Member

My login to 1Password on my iPad Pro (ios 13.3.1) and iPhone 6 (ios 12.4.5) have quit working. My vault pw is no longer recognized either place, but, it works on my iMac (os x 10.14.6) no problem. It is not a typo or a sticky shift key issue. Oh, and my phone doesn't allow me to open 1Password with my fingerprint now, either.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.2 (70402004) 1Password Sto
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Unable to login on iPad or iPhone, iMac logon unaffected

Comments

• Hi @Kent Rebman

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble unlocking 1Password on your iOS devices. How are you syncing your 1Password data between all of your devices? Do you have a 1Password membership?

Please let me know.

Ben

• Kent Rebman
    Kent Rebman
    Community Member

Well, because I can't login on either device, I can't tell you what the replication method is set to (but, I know it's not Dropbox). :-) And yes, I have a paid up family license to the product. Just for grins I tried the 'scan the QR code' setup again on my phone, and it still doesn't like my master password. I'm not going to bother on my iPad.

• Thanks @Kent Rebman. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/111403/my-login-to-1password-on-my-ipad-pro-ios-13-3-1-and-iphone-6-ios-12-4-5-have-quit-working#latest
    • Your forum username: Kent Rebman

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• Kent Rebman
    Kent Rebman
    Community Member

Thanks for your help Ben. The # is ITF-67252-865 and I'll be sending the report in a minute or two.

• Thank you. Let's continue via email. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.