I'm getting an error when I try importing logins from RoboForm

Hi, longtime Roboform user here. I'm evaluating 1Password and unable to import my Roboform logins. I'm following the instructions here: https://support.1password.com/import-roboform/

I get the following error message:

Unable to import.

TypeError: arguments[t] is undefined
Session: *******Redacted*******
Time: 2020-02-17 08:41:03 -05:00

I'm on RoboForm 8.6.7.7. Help....

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't import from Roboform

Comments

• qsysopr
    qsysopr
    Community Member

I'm using Firefox 72.0.2 (64-bit) on Win10 (ver. 1909). The 1Password FF extension is ver. 1.18.0. Roboform ver. 8.6.7.7
    Thanks in advance.

• Blake
    edited February 2020

Hey there @qsysopr -- welcome to the forums!

Can you tell me a little more about how you are attempting to import your data into 1Password?

We sometimes see this issue when attempting to import data using 1Password for Windows, so if that is how we're attempting to import, I would instead like to see if we could try importing the data via the link provided below.

https://my.1password.com/import

When you visit that link, you should be presented with a RoboForm option, and then prompted to choose the associated file on your machine.

Can you give that a shot for me and see if we run into the same issue?

• qsysopr
    qsysopr
    Community Member

Hi Blake. Well, now I'm dumbfounded. I used the link you provided, which was slightly different than the one I found on the support site (see my original post). I went through the export in RoboForm like I did 3 times before and this time the information imported.

The only difference between this time an the previous 3 times is that I stored the RF export file on a local folder. I previously stored the CSV on a OneDrive folder. I'm glad to have my logins but baffled why it worked this time. Thanks!

• qsysopr
    qsysopr
    Community Member

I did think of one other change I made on the successful import. I have the FF extension Adblock Plus. I disabled that extension before my last import attempt.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @qsysopr,

Am I right to understand that you successfully imported your data to your 1Password account? Please confirm. :) Thank you!

++
    Greg

• qsysopr
    qsysopr
    Community Member

Hi Greg. Your understanding is correct. You can close this ticket.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @qsysopr,

Thank you for the confirmation! We are glad to hear that you are all set now.

Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always here for you.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.