Two Login Limit for Website?

Kodiak959
Kodiak959
Community Member

Sorry...still learning. It appears there is a two-login limit for a given website. Let me use Steam as an example: I have two logins--one for my wife and one for myself--plus a third login for Steam Support. Although the URLs are slightly different between Steam and Steam Support, 1Password seems to think they are the same. I have manually entered login into 1Password for Steam Support, but it will not list it as an autofill when I try to login to Steam Support...it wants to autofill either my wife's login or my login, not the Support login. Any ideas how to work around this? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Kodiak959

There isn't a limit to the number of logins you can have for a given website. In order for 1Password to fill the "domain" (e.g. 1password.com) portion of the URL you're on does have to match the website field on the Login item, though. For example, in order to fill a login at https://my.1password.com/signin the Login item you want to fill has to have 1password.com as the domain in the website field.

Ben

• Kodiak959
    Kodiak959
    Community Member

OK, @Ben, thank you. I will try again...being a little more careful about what I am doing. Have a great day!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Ben, you are welcome @Kodiak959! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.