To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Confusion over cost.

bitsnappy
bitsnappy
Community Member
edited February 2020 in Memberships

I'm trying to return to 1password, but it's becoming increasingly frustrating as I seem to view different prices all over the place.
Sorry if this gets confusing....I'm going round in circles myself. I'm trying to resubscribe on the family plan I had previously.

Ok...so logged in with account frozen, my only subscription option is $4.00 per month paid annually. Single Account only.
On the 1password.com home page it's priced $2.99 for single and $4.99 for family paid annually.

I'm in the UK and read a previous thread about VAT, so is this causing the discrepancy?

$2.99 = £2.32 + 20% VAT = £2.78 which in turn would cost $3.58
$4.99 = £3.88 + 20% VAT = £4.66 which in turn would cost $6.00

The $4.00 isn't in line with anything. I don't know if that's meant to be the pre or post vat price without completing the purchase.

I tried the EU site for prices and it got even more confusing as they don't match up with either prices and since my account was created on the .com site I cannot sign into the EU page anyway...and we're not in the EU now either.
Sorry to come across as a nitpicker. I've just never had this confusion with any other online subscription method.

TL;DR Can't sign up for family plan and pricing offered doesn't match anything.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bitsnappy!

I’m sorry for the trouble. We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your purchase information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can take a look and continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• bitsnappy
    bitsnappy
    Community Member

Hi. Thanks for your reply. My ticket number is #GVW-56598-176]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2020

@bitsnappy:

Thank you! I confirm that we have received your email. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

From what you wrote, I think you might have an early-bird discount applied to your account, which was an exclusive for our first users, and which is an offer price that doesn't exist anymore. But we will be able to check this via email :+1:

Thank you for your patience!

ref: GVW-56598-176

• bitsnappy
    bitsnappy
    Community Member

Any idea how long it'll take for a reply? I kinda thought by sending the email it would be dealt with as if on the forum, but no further communication has been sent.

• @bitsnappy

We try to reply to all inquiries within 24 hours, but over weekends / holidays it may take slightly longer. Sorry for any delay. We'll be in touch soon.

Ben

• setzer
    setzer
    Community Member

I really wish Agilebits would get the message about licensing and subscription issues. This has been one of the dominant issues on the forums for YEARS.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@setzer:

Is there any specific information you are looking for? We would be happy to help you clarify things if you have any specific questions :)

This discussion has been closed.