Viewing documents in landscape mode?

jmb679
jmb679
Community Member
edited February 2020 in iOS

Does 1PW for iOS support viewing documents in landscape mode? If not, that would be a nice feature.

Comments

• Hi @jmb679

I just tested this and didn't have any trouble viewing documents in the correct orientation when the iOS device was turned landscape. If you have any difficulty please let us know. :+1:

Ben

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    edited February 2020

Still can't rotate into landscape. I uninstalled / reinstalled app. No luck.

Documents are in the Documents category, not linked or embedded in a Login item.

• What device is this on, @jmb679? I'm testing on an iPhone XS Max.

Ben

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member

iPhone 11 Pro. It is not in "Lock" mode so it should rotate.

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    edited February 2020

I tested a photo in Photos app and it rotates no problem.

All docs that I tested. All are screenshots (PNG files).

• Interesting. Is this happening with all documents, or just one in particular? I tested a bunch of different ones on mine, and even ones not intended to be viewed landscape rotated okay. I'll see if one of my colleagues has an iPhone 11 Pro they can test on.

Ben

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member

All docs that I tested. All are screenshots (PNG files).

• hezor
    hezor
    Community Member

I can confirm this behavior. I have an iPhone 11 Pro with the latest iOS and 1Password, and it seems that only thing that rotates to landscape is the built-in 1Password browser.

• It does appear this may be an issue related to specific models of devices. I'll speak with our development team and see if that is something we can address. Thanks for the report!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.