What is the difference between 1Password Pro (Launch Special) and other plans?

We are on the launch special 1Password Pro plan. How does this compare to Teams and Business plans? thx.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:What is the difference between 1Password Pro (Launch Special) and other plans?

Comments

• Hi @russell_johnson

The primary difference is that the Business plan includes a 1Password Families membership for each of your employees, whereas the 1Password Teams launch special plan does not. With 1Password Business employees have a safe place to keep their personal passwords as well, separate from the business account. Ideally business and personal data should be kept separately in case of a separation of the employee from the company. In the event they are removed from your business membership they'd just need to start paying the tab on their 1Password Families membership (or it'll freeze). They won't lose access to their personal data. They'd only lose access to the data in the business membership.

If you're already on the Pro plan I'd highly recommend reaching out to our business sales team at business@1password.com to see if this would be a good fit for your organization. It is a really nice perk to be able to offer employees to help keep them safe online at home as well as at work.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• russell_johnson
    russell_johnson
    Community Member

Ben,

Thx. is the families membership the only difference? Also, how does 1Password Pro compare to 1Password Teams? Are they the same? For example, does 1Password Pro include 5 guest accounts? It's very difficult to tell. Thank you.

• @russell_johnson

My apologies, I don't have a lot of insight into it beyond what I said above. It appears the launch special promo included 20 guests, not 5, but for further details I'd recommend reaching out to business@1password.com. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.